Beauty Benefits of Milk
- Published on Sunday, 02 March 2014 16:24
Milk is a treasure of many vital nutrients, which benefit your health immensely. Regular consumption of milk in your day to day dietary routine gives your health a boost. Apart from providing endless health benefits, milk is an excellent beauty aid too, which enhances your beauty enormously...
Here's few simple tips for greater looking skin
- Milk is an excellent facial cleanser. Just dip a cotton ball in raw milk and wipe clean your face with this cotton pad. Then rinse the face with fresh water. So start using raw milk in your beauty routine daily for squeaky clean and fresh skin.
- Just apply raw milk over your face and neck. Allow it to dry for ten minutes. Afterwards, rinse your face with fresh water. You will notice a fairer and softer skin within minutes.
- Blend raw milk with either gram flour or fuller’s earth and apply on your face to lighten the skin naturally. Milk is packed with the wonders of lactic acid, which helps in lighting the skin.
- Milk can be a rescue to the sun burnt skin. Apply buttermilk directly on your skin to soothe and heal the suntan.
- Take 2 slices of papaya with half a spoon of honey and one spoon of raw milk. Whip them well and apply on your face and neck. This face mask is very beneficial for easing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Daily consumption of milk is also very necessary to beautiful yourself naturally. Milk is bursting with the goodness of many vitamins, minerals and proteins, which beautify your skin internally. Regular intake of milk makes your skin fairer and radiant.